Is QR & Barcode Scanner· App not working on iOS or Android phone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting QR & Barcode Scanner· server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using this app,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
QR & Barcode Scanner· App not working problem?
|Name||QR & Barcode Scanner·|
|Publisher||BACKLIGHT DIGITAL SOLUTIONS SLU|
QR Code Reader
To scan a QR code or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and await a few seconds. There is no need to take a photo or press a button. The app will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at.
– Scanning and generating QR code
– View Scanned & Created History
– All codes support
– QR code styling and app lock
– Fast and secure batch scan
– Unlimited export and CSV
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For 24 hours before the end of subscription period from your account will be charged a payment for subscription renew and the cost of renewal is determined. You can manage own subscriptions. If you want to disable auto renew, you need go to Account Settings after subscription purchase. Any unused part of the trial period, if it exists, will be canceled after subscription purchase, where it’s applicable.
Supported formats: EQS, QRCode, Data Matrix, Quick Code, EAN 8, Code39, Code128.
Terms of Service: https://www.fliyinads.com/tos.html
Why QR & Barcode Scanner· App is not Working ?
There might be any kind of root causes depend upon the error users are getting or why this app not working.
Here are some of those errors-
- QR & Barcode Scanner· server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- The mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix QR & Barcode Scanner· App not working error?
If this Utilities app not working on your Android phone, follow this procedure mentioned below-
- Confirm that you are using the latest update on your phone.
- Check speed of internet, Find out that it’s not a network-related problem.
- Check the server status, confirm that the server is not unreachable currently.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting QR & Barcode Scanner·. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
How to fix if QR & Barcode Scanner· Server is down today?
here is how to check How to fix if QR & Barcode Scanner· server is down?
In case you are having errors, identical as-
- Can’t establish connection to the server.
- QR & Barcode Scanner· server is temporarily unavailable.
- Not able to establish connection QR & Barcode Scanner· servers today.
- QR & Barcode Scanner· is currently under maintanceintenance.
- Official website is taking too much time to load.
- app screens are not loading.
So if you are getting any of these issues, chances are its server-related glitch.
QR & Barcode Scanner· not loading
The QR & Barcode Scanner· not opening issue may be caused by one of the following reasons-
- The app is not compatible: Installed application might has compatibility issue with your device.
- Unauthorized APK: You may probably download QR & Barcode Scanner· APK/App from an unauthorized source instead of the official app store.
- App needed update: You probably have the unsupported version of theapplication.
Getting/Having/Fix QR & Barcode Scanner· Server/Connection/Network error
Network-related errors are one of the too general causes of QR & Barcode Scanner· app not working error.
this could be occurring due to these following reasons-
- Internet-related issue: It couldappear generally if you have poor data connection or no internet at all.
- Server temporarily down: Check that servers are not down today or under-maintenance.If that’s the case, you just have to wait for sometime.
If problem is due to users internet network users can resolve this by connecting to another network.
QR & Barcode Scanner· stopped working after update
The QR & Barcode Scanner· stopped working after updating the app affect a very large number of app users.
If this app stopped working on your device after the update , here is what you can do-
If an app update is a reason
Once in a while update cause app to stopped working on few devices.
A users can, revert back to the last version or wait for the developers to update again the app with bug fixes.
if stopped working after OS update
The app updates isn’t the only reason behind it.
In some cases mobile apps stopped working after the OS updates.
If that is the the case wait till developers update the app.
Getting Blank or White screen
Here are some of the reasons why this application pages are can’t load properly and you are getting white screen while want to use this app-
- There perhaps a something wrong to user’s WiFi or mobile connection.
- Server is unreachable at the moment.
- There might be a bug in in the current version of the app, which is not fixed during development.
in case Blank or White screen isn’t caused by a bug you can Analyze current data connection to see if the white screen error is not linked to your WiFi or Cellular connection.
QR & Barcode Scanner· freezing
Are you facing screen freezing error whenever you use something on this Utilities application?
If QR & Barcode Scanner· Constantly freezing this could be because of one of the following reasons-
- This could be storage-related issue. Check if you have enough storage.
- VPN, and Proxy also causes the issue, turn off the VPN If that is causing problems.
- This could be a bug in the app.
QR & Barcode Scanner· Customer Care
Following this troubleshooting guide, you can fix those issues
However, sometime that is not enough, in that case you can contact QR & Barcode Scanner· customer care.
Here are the contact information for the support-
- Official website: https://www.backlightds.com/.
That’s about Is QR & Barcode Scanner· not working? – Fix Server Down, Crashing & Loading issues