Is EasyPay Mobile App not working on your Android or iOS mobile phone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting EasyPay Mobile server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using this app,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
|Publisher||EasyPay (Pty) Ltd|
The EasyPay Mobile app lets you buy prepaid electricity, pay your bills or top-up your DStv Box Office account from one easy-to-use app.
• Buy prepaid electricity, water or gas
• Pay any bill featuring an EasyPay number
• Top-up your DStv BoxOffice account
• Search for and pay traffic fines
• Save bills for easy payment in future
• View your bill payment and prepaid purchase history
Payments are secured using the Masterpass™ by Mastercard® in-app wallet. Masterpass supports all major Credit and Debit cards brands.
Download today and share your experience with us! Whether it’s about functionality, design or you just want to tell us that it’s awesome, we want to hear it.
Why EasyPay Mobile App is not Working ?
There could be many root causes depend upon the error users are getting & why it is not working.
Here are few-
- The app server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- Application is not supported by your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your internet connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix EasyPay Mobile App not working errors?
If this Finance application not working on your smart phone, follow the post step-by-step-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest update of the app.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with EasyPay (Pty) Ltd on Twitter or via mail to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting EasyPay Mobile. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart your phone.
Hopefully by following this process step-by-step will be fixed the EasyPay Mobile not working easily.
What to do if EasyPay Mobile Server is down right now?
here is how to know What to do if EasyPay Mobile server is down?
so you are having connection errors, for example-
- Not able to establish connection to the server.
- EasyPay Mobile servers are temporarily unavailable.
- Not able to establish connection EasyPay Mobile servers at this moment.
- Official website is taking too much time to load.
- Mobile app pages are not loading.
So in case you are getting any of these network-related issues, chances are its server-related error.
EasyPay Mobile not loading
The EasyPay Mobile not loading problem may be caused by one of the following reasons-
- Not compatible with phone: Installed application maybe is not compatible with your phone.
- Unauthorized APK: You may probably download EasyPay Mobile APK/App from other website instead of the official app store.
- EasyPay Mobile might be outdated: You probably have the older version of themobile.
Getting/Having/Fix EasyPay Mobile Server/Connection/Network error
Connection-related glitches are one of the too chief causes of EasyPay Mobile app not working error.
this could be arising because of these following reasons-
- Network connection problem: It couldhappen primarily if user have poor data connection or no network at all.
- Issue related to server: Make sure that servers aren’t down right now or scheduled maintenance.If that’s the case, you have to wait till it fixed.
If error is due to your internet connection you can resolve this error by connection to different one.
EasyPay Mobile is not working after recent update
The EasyPay Mobile stopped working after update affect a very large number of users.
In case this mobile application stopped working on your phone after the update , here is what you can do-
If stopped working after app update
Sometimes update cause app to crashing for some devices.
A users can, roll back to the last version or wait for the developers to update again the app with bug fixes.
If Operating System Update is the reason
The app updates isn’t the only reason behind it.
Sometimes applications stopped working after the Operating System updates.
If that is the the case wait till developers update the app.
Having White/Blank screen
Below are few of the reasons why this mobile app screens are not loading and you are getting blank screen while trying to access EasyPay Mobile-
- There might be a problem to user’s WiFi or mobile connection.
- Server is unreachable at the moment.
- There possibly a glitch in the app, which is not fixed during development.
in case Blank or White screen isn’t caused by a bug you can Look at connected data connection to confirm if the white screen error is not linked to your data connection.
EasyPay Mobile freezing
Is the screen is freezing whenever you try to use something on this Finance application?
If EasyPay Mobile Constantly freezing this could be due to one of the following reasons-
- It could be memory-related issue. Check if you have enough storage.
- VPN also causes the issue, turn off the VPN If that is causing problems.
- This might be a bug in the app.
EasyPay Mobile Support
Following this troubleshooting guide, you can fix those issues
However, if you still have any query or need further assistance you can contact EasyPay Mobile customer care.
Here are the contact information for the customer support-
- Official website: https://epmobile.app.