Is Express Lanes App not working on Android or iOS mobile? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Express Lanes server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using this app,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
How to Fix Express Lanes App not working error?
|Publisher||Transurban (USA) Inc.|
Use the 495, 95, and 395 Express Lanes app to plan your travel on the Lanes from the convenience of your phone. The 495, 95, and 395 Express Lanes are toll lanes that give you the option for a faster, more reliable trip on I-495, I-95, and I-395 in Northern Virginia. Whether you’re commuting, heading out of town, traveling to your child’s soccer game or running errands – the 495, 95, and 395 Express Lanes save you time. Enjoy your day. Your way.
Use the app to:
· Check real-time toll prices
· View live traffic cameras before you hit the road
· Pay toll invoices or missed tolls on the go
· Sign up for customized toll price alerts
· Locate entries and exits along the Express Lanes network
· Learn the rules of the road to safely use the Express Lanes
· Get tips for using E-ZPass®
Safety first. Please don’t use this app while driving. Toll price and trip duration is subject to change at any time based on traffic conditions. Remember to check out current toll prices displayed on signs just before you enter the Express Lanes. And don’t forget! You need an E-ZPass® or E-ZPass® Flex to use the Lanes.
Is Express Lanes App is not Working ?
There might be many reasons depending on the issue users are getting & why Express Lanes is not working.
Here are few of those problems-
- The app servers are offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- Your mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- this mobile app isn’t compatible with the last Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Express Lanes App not working error?
If this Travel app not working on your mobile phone, here is what you can do-
- Find out that you are using the latest version on your phone.
- Check your net connection, Make sure that you are connected.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not down at the moment.
- If the server is down currently, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot phone.
this is how a user can fix this not working issue.
What to do if Express Lanes Server is down today?
here is how to confirm if Express Lanes server is down?
In case user is getting errors, for instance-
- Can’t establish connection to the server.
- Express Lanes server is temporarily unavailable.
- Can’t reach Express Lanes servers today.
- The website is taking too much time to load.
- App’s screen taking too much time to load.
So if you are having any of these network-related issues, chances are its server-related problem.
Express Lanes not opening
The Express Lanes not opening issue might be caused by one of the following reasons-
- The app is not compatible: Installed mobile app perhaps is not compatible with your device.
- Unauthorized APK: You may probably download Express Lanes APK/App from other website instead of the app store.
- App needed update: You might have the older non-working version of theapp.
Getting/Having/Fix Express Lanes Network/Server/Connection error
Connection-related errors are one of the too probable causes of Express Lanes app not working error.
It could be appearing due to these following reasons-
- Internet-related issue: This wouldhappen primarily if you have poor network or no internet at all.
- Server temporarily down: Confirm that servers aren’t down or scheduled maintenance.If that’s the case, you just have to wait and try again later after some time.
If the issue is due to your mobile network users can fix this error by switching to a different network.
Express Lanes stopped working after recent update
The Express Lanes stopped working after update affect a large number of users.
So this app stopped working on your phone after the update , here is fixes you can try-
If an app update is a reason
At times the bigger updates cause app to crashing on some smartphones.
A users can, revert back to the previously installed or wait for the developers to update again the app with bug fixes.
if stopped working after Operating system update
The update that is made by app developers isn’t the only reason behind it.
Sometimes apps stopped working after the Mobile OS updates.
In this case wait till app developers upload latest app version with bug fixes.
Having White screen/Blank Screen
Below are some of the root causes why this mobile app pages are can’t load properly or user are getting white screen while trying to access this app-
- There perhaps a something wrong with your net connection.
- The server is unreachable at the moment.
- There possibly a bug in in the current version of the app, which is not fixed .
if the White/Blank screen isn’t caused by a bug you can Look at current data connection to find out if the error is not related to your data connection.
Express Lanes Constantly freezing
Are you facing screen freezing error whenever you try to use certain features on this Travel application?
If Express Lanes Constantly freezing this could be due to one of the following reasons-
- It could be memory-related issue. Check if you have enough storage.
- VPN, and Proxy also causes the issue, turn off the VPN If that is causing problems.
- It might be a bug in the app.
Express Lanes Support
Following this troubleshooting guide, you can fix those errors
Even after following this guide, if you still have any question or need other assistance you can contact Express Lanes customer care.
Here is how you contact customer support-
- Official website: https://www.expresslanes.com/mobileapp.
That’s about Fix Express Lanes not working, Server Down, Crashing & Loading errors