DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition App is most popular in mobie users mobile App under Photo & Video label which is created on 2014-06-04 22:15:49.
We can Download DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition, You can Install from official App stores.Till the date of writting this Article This Android & iOS mobile App Got Star From users.
DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition App Review
|Name of the App||DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition|
|App Rating||Star From users|
|Total App store rating||reviews|
|Supported plateform||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Current version||2.7 on App store|
|App Category||Photo & Video|
|Date of publication||2014-06-04 22:15:49|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|App size (in KB)||39,033.00|
This Android & iOS mobile App is Free so iOS & Android user can Download This App without paying.
DVR.Webcam: OneDrive Edition is a cloud-based DVR (digital video recorder) app that uses OneDrive as its cloud storage. The app turns your iOS device into a cloud-based surveillance and monitoring tool that will stream and store live video from your device’s camera. Unlike other cloud-based DVR solutions, the app does NOT require monthly fees to store your recording. It simply uses spare storage on your OneDrive.
The app supports the device’s built-in cameras, as well as IP cameras (MJPEG, JPEG, or H.264) on your network.
The app automatically records camera’s live video (in the case of built-in camera, audio as well) and streams it over to your personal OneDrive account. You can define X number of days to keep the DVR recordings in the cloud, and the software will automatically manage the storage for you.
You can easily remotely view your DVR recordings stored on OneDrive using a web browser from another computer or mobile device. For example, you can use one iOS device as the DVR recorder at home, and remotely view the recordings from another iOS device or computer when you are away.
There is no need to configure firewall or router for remote viewing. Recording is securely stored on your OneDrive, and therefore it will still be available even if the device is stolen.
The free app supports up to 8 hours of DVR recording. Unlimited recording can be upgraded via an in-app purchase.
* Built-in camera (front and back) support with audio.
* IP camera support (MJPEG, JPEG and H.264 cameras).
* Motion detection with email alert.
* Store recordings either to OneDrive or locally on the device itself.
* Remote playback from another device from another iOS device or computer (using web-based viewer).
* Secure playback using web-based viewer at https://DVR.webcam/OneDrive/MyDVR.
* Free up to 8 hours of continuous recording.
* Support large number of IP cameras models such as Axis, Foscam, Trendnet, D-Link, Panasonic, Geovision, etc.
It is available in on all Android and iOS Operating system. It means you can Download DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition on Android phones, iPhones, Ipads, Android tablets, and Android emulators also.
DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition Apk Download is Completely free to Install on your Android/iOS mobile.
Download DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition Apk
- To install this mobile App, You have to Went to Your phone’s App store or Third party Apk downloading sites using this Download Link.
- After we are on the App download page then we just need to click on Download now Button.
- Once Downloading is start then user need to install it manually In case Downloading DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition Apk from Other App Download website.
- In the end DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition is ready to be use.
Download DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition iOS App
- To install, You need to Went to iOS App store By this Download Link.
- Now You are on the App download page then user utterly have to tap on Download now Button.
- Now Finally!! DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition is ready to be use.
So that’s the Each & everthing about DVR.Webcam – OneDrive Edition. If you have any query or want to share your Review about this; then you can put in the Comment box.